Children will enter Toddler 1 at the age of one and will remain until approximately 18 months.
- The Toddler 1 classroom is the room the School uses to transition the children from the Infant schedule to the School schedule.
- Toddler 1’s will go down for nap on mats at 12:30. Lunch is served at 11:15 AM.
- Toddler 1’s will eat a combination of parent brought food and center food.
- The parent is still responsible for formula or breast milk if used, baby food, diapers, and wipes.
- Toys in Toddler 1 are disinfected daily.
- The Toddler 1 curriculum centers on physical skills and language development.
- Music and story times are very important at this age.
- We begin to introduce Spanish as a second language and Bible stories.
- Weather permitting, the Toddler 1’s will go outside twice daily.