Babies are enrolled in the Infant Classroom at six weeks of age and generally will move out at approximately one year of age.
- Babies are on their own schedule.
- Parents provide, and update monthly, a feeding schedule for their infant.
- Parents are responsible for bringing their own formula or breast milk, baby food, diapers, and wipes.
- Each baby has his or her own crib.
- Sheets are changed daily and toys are disinfected daily as well.
- Parents should fill out the daily infant sheet when they arrive in the morning and pick up the sheet when they leave at the end of the day.
- The Infant curriculum centers around large motor skills, fine motor skills, music, and language.
- There is a great deal of floor time spent with every baby each day. Babies are not left in their crib if they are awake.
- Weather permitting; the babies will go outside twice daily.