Two’s are generally 24 months old or older.
- Most potty training takes place in the Two’s Class.
- Parents will find that pull-ups, rather than diapers, work best in this classroom.
- Parents are still responsible for supplying wipes.
- Because Two’s is the start of the true educational program the classroom curriculum starts at 8:30 AM, and parents are encouraged to have their children in class at that time.
- The Two’s follow the Pinnacle curriculum and is patterned after a Private School Montessori Classroom.
- Children are given the freedom to choose what they would like to learn or work on as long as they follow the classroom rules.
- Art is now a major part of learning and is taught each week.
- Spanish is taught each week and reinforced daily. Bible stories continue to be part of the weekly curriculum.