Tuition & Fees
- All tuition is due on Wednesday in advance for the next week.
- Weekly or Monthly payments can be made by ACH automatic draft, or automatic credit card.
- No weekly checks are accepted.
- If the tuition is not paid in full by close of business Friday a late charge of twenty-five dollars will be added to the parent’s account.
- If the tuition and late fee are not paid, in full, by Monday close of business the child will not be allowed to return until the account is paid in full.
- If a Credit Card or ACH payment is returned NSF there will be a thirty five dollar NSF fee.
- All tuition once paid is considered earned when paid and is non-refundable.
- See the tuition schedule for the actual tuition in each classroom.
Activity, Supply, and Equipment Fees:
- There is an activity, supply, and equipment fee charged each month. This fee helps cover the cost of the special activities as well as the supplies and equipment used in each classroom.
- The activity, supply, and equipment fee will be billed to accounts and paid on the Wednesday before the first day of each month.
- Activity, supply, and equipment fees are not prorated based on attendance.
Hours of operation are 6:30 AM – 6:15 PM. Parents are responsible for having their child picked up no later than 6:30 PM. After 6:30 PM the late charge is $1.00 per minute and must be paid when you pick up.
The school is closed for the following holidays:
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- July Fourth
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day.
All holidays are observed according to the Federal Holidays Act. For purposes of tuition and vacation all Holidays count as a full day of attendance.
Leaving the Program:
To allow the center to have a smooth transition of classes and to notify parents on the waiting list a two-week written notice or two weeks tuition with written notice is required for a child to withdraw. Tuition will continue to be charged until written notice is received. There are no exceptions to this policy.
If you hire a The Children’s Academy staff member for purposes of private baby-sitting, The Children’s Academy accepts no responsibility for that employee while they are under your supervision. As a parent you also agree not to hire The Children’s Academy staff away from the center. Both you and the staff member will be held liable for actual damages including loss of tuitions.